WHO WE ARE
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
THE J.O.E.Y. AWARDS
The Joe’s Outstanding Employee of the Year (J.O.E.Y.) Awards are given every year to the employee who most embodies each guiding principle of the company.
- Integrity. Be ethical and honest at all times.
- Respect. Strive to be civil, and never resort to outbursts or impropriety.
- Credibility. Follow through on your words and be consistent across everything you say and do.
- Responsibility. Hold yourself accountable and base your decisions on the effects they have on the company and your coworkers.
- Positivity. Only speak well of your coworkers and competition.
- Knowledge. Collaborate with team members to learn and grow in your work.
- Perserverance. Put forth an effort, despite any difficulties, failures, or other oppositions.
THE CONTINUAL PURSUIT OF WOW!
In the spirit of creativity, great craftsmanship, and collaboration, we bring brands to life in an innovative and inspirational way in the continual pursuit WOW!
With every project we do, every concept we create, we seek to exceed the expectations of our clients and our co-workers. We are constantly improving, innovating, and finding new ways to impress.
Look for our “WOW” stamp on the projects that really knocked it out of the park.
FIRST ANNUAL COMPANY RETREAT
VIVID VISION 2020
This last spring, Creative Dimensions piled into a bus together and hit the windy northwestern Connecticut roads to meet with “Chief Morale Officer” Kirk Weisler. Joel, the owner of Creative Dimensions, had collaborated with Kirk to create an in-depth workshop and teambuilding event to help build on our positive workplace culture.
THE PATH OF PURPOSE
PIECES OF THE PUZZLE
The Joel’s Outstanding Employee of the Year (J.O.E.Y.) Awards are given every WOW year to the employee who most embodies each guiding principle of the company.
We are the perfect balance of creativity, work ethic, resiliency, humility, sarcasm, ridiculous skills, and most importantly, honesty and integrity.
The space where the remarkable happens. Our guiding principles are vigorously upheld here, and “WOW” is an everyday word.
The byproduct of our efforts allows us to invest in our people, our company, and our community.
The art of continually evolving into better people and an improved organization through education, training, and dilligence.
We create ongoing ways to spend quality time together. We take the time to pause, laugh, and challenge each other in good fun.
Our responsibility as a successful organization is to not just create cool things, but do cool things by giving back to those in need.
Our ability to design, build, and service is second to none, based on our belief we can create innovative solutions when there doesn’t appear to be one.
We have a duty to keep everyone safe. It’s not an option for anyone to get injured due to negligence, lack of training, or carelessnes.